Friday, May 6, 2011

Kaiju (Facebook and iPad)

Kaiju is a work-in-progress game that we are developing simultaneously for Facebook AND the iPad. This was a truly collaborative work and probably the funnest game I've worked on yet. My role was all over the place on this project: wire-framing UI elements & co-art directing their illustration, logo design, environment tile illustration, power-up animations, and even helping out with the monster concepts & monster description text. I can't wait to see this game go live!


Here is the logo I collaborated on with Jonathan Stroh and a pop-up window I made based on Kyle Steed's other UI pieces.


This a WIP screenshot of the game environment and HUD.



The Next 5 images are posters Jonathan Stroh and I made for one of the levels.








No comments:

Post a Comment